Chris's Journal

Monday, February 28, 2005

"Oh Great Queasy One"

I just spent an exciting 3 days on the couch. I need fresh air!

More queasiness, more numbness, more muscle/joint pain, more tired... But, still all do-able. Liz brought me tea, nagged me about drinking my water, made me food, and entertained me all weekend. Typing is interesting this morning-my hands are very numb and my vision is not too snappy. Weird. That will be my excuse for any typos that you find!

Next chemo is scheduled for March 16th. 3 weeks following that I will have another round of CT scans. The results will determine if I do the other 2 treatments. Here's hoping! The bummer is that I have been told it will come back and we will do this again. But, fight the battle in front of you...and we are winning that one, I am sure!

Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home