Chris's Journal

Friday, February 18, 2005

Happy Friday!

Pretty good week. My two uncles were here -so, I got to see Guy's bald "coconut!" We took pictures, so perhaps I'll post one of me.... Seems only fair, since I posted the pictures of Tige and Guy and did not even ask them!

My white blood counts are down so I am washing my hands all the time and avoiding anyone who sniffles! I am hopeful that the blood counts are on the rise so that I can do my chemo on Wednesday. My cousin Liz arrives tonight from Texas-yahoo! She is going with me to Fort Collins this time. Sounds like snow, so we may have to locate rides to and fro. I can't drive home after chemo and she has not driven in snow! We are a pair!

Refuse to dwell on what psychically depletes you of hope, contentment, and ease.
  • Do things that strengthen you or bring you peace.
  • Discipline your mind to stay with images of beauty and love.

Thanks again for all your calls, emails, cards and treasures. I am overwhelmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home