Chris's Journal

Monday, January 31, 2005

Bootcamp haircut

In keeping with the "this is war" motto, I now have my bootcamp haircut. Too many handfuls were coming out every morning. Ugh! Yesterday afternoon Mel and Shareen poured me a G&T and I screwed up my courage. Mel fired up the clippers and soon almost all of my hair was on the floor. Gulp. Shareen kindly washed my newly shorn head and said really nice things. What wonderful friends. We gathered up the drop cloth with my hair and went out on the prairie and tossed it into the wind. Today there are birds and rabbits adding it to their nests!

Sheila took me shopping and she bought me two new scarves-lime green and hot pink! Carrie will be here this weekend so she can show me how to tie the scarves...since her mother is a bit of a spaz with that sort of thing!

This morning I have on a great beret and a button that says, "I'm too sexy for my hair!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home