Chris's Journal

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bombs away!

Chemical warfare began on January 12th. It took 7 hours-a long time to sit in that chair!
The folks at the Cancer Center of the Rockies are amazing and they made me feel I was in capable and caring hands.
Their website is http://www.cancerhealth.com/

My protocol is Taxol and Carboplatin. I will have treatment every 3 weeks for 6 treatments.

I was happy to have Cathy around for the days following my first treatment-all new territory. But, do-able and I am at work today.

Des has set this blog up-a place where you can check for updates. I am sorry that we did not have it during the surgery and diagnosis. I am sure it would have made everybody feel better to know what the heck was going on. It was a blow, as I am sure we all thought it was a fungus. But, this is war. And we are going to kick it in the butt!

Thanks for all your calls, hugs, cards, flowers, food, treats and treasures. You mean the world to me and I could not do this without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home