Chris's Journal

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hints of spring

ahhhh. It seems that we are finally seeing more of spring than winter. I know, I know! How long have I lived in Wyoming?!

I had written in an earlier post about being a possibilitarian. ("Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there." Norman Vincent Peale in The Power of Positive Thinking) When I was in Casper recently, my aunt Char gave me a shirt she had made with POSSIBILITARIAN on it! How cool is that?!

I have to share with you all-acupuncture is working for me! I am so excited. She (Stacey Gruber) sees me right before chemo and then the following Tuesday. Having it right before (and that Dr. Kanard has increased the infusion time) has resulted in a much better day. I seem to be recovering faster, too. Felt better by Tuesday morning rather than sometime on Thursday. Yahoo!

Happy weekend!
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home