Chris's Journal

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hallelujah!, Holy Crap!, and Happy Friday the 13th!!

Need I say more?!

I had a PET scan yesterday, and I would bet you know what it said if you read the title of this post!
Yep--STABLE!!

I am almost speechless. What a miracle and hooray for Alimta! Yesterday was #59 for the Alimta and chemo #65.
ONWARD.

After the PET scan I had acupuncture. (Ok, I went straight for coffee first!) I think doing it before chemo this time made a difference. I did not feel as bad after chemo. I am hoping I see some results over the next few days.
COOL!

Happy Friday the 13th and have a great weekend.
hugs,
chris

2 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's too fab, Chris! Hurrah!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Darcy said…

    Yippeeee! WHat a great Friday the 13th! We love you!
    The Guille Clan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home