Chris's Journal

Monday, March 09, 2009

scan week

I hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did! Actually, the last two weekends have been fabulous. Last weekend Cathy and I painted my living room and did some redecorating. It looks wonderful! She is so good at decorating (and the trim work!). Thanks, Spark! This weekend Sheila and I splurged on pizza slices from Pizzeria Venti and then yesterday I was in Fort Collins with Crys and Tina. We went to a crazy holistic fair and had a blast, and then sat outside for lunch. Fish tacos in the sun and NO WIND! I love these sneak peek at spring days.

This is PET scan week. That will happen on Thursday morning. Then I will have acupuncture and then chemo. I am going into this from a much better place. Thanks for all the good energy and prayers and cards and surprise gifts that you send my way. I can't tell you how much it helps me in this.

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home