Chris's Journal

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Power of the Positive

It is all in how you think and how you prepare and who you have on your team...

I started this year off with the resolve to be more positive and be more hopeful. You know, it really does work! I still have to go to chemo but I find I am not dragging the pissed and dark to the appointment with me or into the days that follow. I am not saying that I don't have moments that I just want to pull on my f!@k cancer hat and pour something strong into my f!@k cancer mug and growl around my house... But, intention is powerful.

This quote was on one of the discussions on my Crazy Sexy Cancer forum: To Norman Vincent Peale in The Power of Positive Thinking: "Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there."

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home