Chris's Journal

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fresh start

It amazes me how just turning the calendar can provide you with a fresh start.
There were a lot of dark days, pissed off days in 2008. 2009 feels so good! I did not drag the sludge from last year to pollute this one.
Other folks around me seem to feel the same way. Hopeful. Ready to make some changes, to take action.
I know that there will be days, even weeks, when I don't feel so positive and I just want to whine and moan about chemo and being green....wah wah wah! But, right NOW, I feel good and more hopeful. I feel like it will not drag me down as bad this year. That it is SO worth it...

Here's to a grand new year!!
hugs,
chris
p.s. Next chemo days: Thursday, January 22. Monday (I'll tell ya later) February 16th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home