Chris's Journal

Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday morning update

We had a great time at Relay for Life this weekend. Our WY Libraries Relay for Life team came in second for most money raised--$7,380.33. Cool!

I have a crazy summer chemo schedule. Here are the dates:
June 11
June 30
July 18
August 8
The appts. are all in the afternoon. Next PET scan is June 30th.

Being at Relay has an interesting effect on me...the first evening, I feel cranky/edgy. How weird is that?! Then the survivor lap-walking arm in arm with some of my support team, and I feel better and hopeful and tearful.
This year I was the speaker at the opening ceremonies. Cathy said I should post my talk on the blog. I'll do that this week. (don't worry, it is short!)
My fabulous oncologist, Dr. Kanard, called during our Relay to wish us well-is she the best?!

Have a great week.
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home