Chris's Journal

Friday, April 25, 2008

Coming out of the dark

I got through the last round of chemo and then headed for Casper to do some training. Had a nice time hanging with dad. Spent the rest of the weekend with a pal from high school days. We were manifesting fools! Worked on our vision boards, talked about life and being positive. Talked about uplifting books: Happy for No Reason, Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, The Unmistakable Touch of Grace... We worked on her book proposal outline. Fabulous!

I have written here before about my need to find people in a similar life situation. I am loving the Crazy Sexy Cancer blog and the Crazy Sexy Life forum. Such amazing people with rich stories and information for healing and dealing.

A very positive weekend, the hope of spring, and the amazing comments I received from folks, really lifted me out of a dark space. Thank you.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home