Chris's Journal

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It is Relay time

Hard to believe that it is time for the 2008 Relay for Life. Summer seems a long way off.

Our Wyoming Library Community Relay for Life team will take the field June 6th and 7th. This is our 9th year. 9 years of raising funds and awareness. 9 years of offering HOPE.

Please join us if you can. Take a lap with our team. Cheer on the survivors. Be part of the luminaria ceremony. Contribute to the efforts of the American Cancer Society.

Take a look at my page for Relay (there is a very cute picture of mom and me). http://main.acsevents.org/goto/chrisvb
You can donate online. Let me know if you would like to purchase luminarias-I have the forms and a few bags if you would like to decorate your own.

I started to Relay in honor of my mom. I continue to Relay because my life depends on it.

Thank you.
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home