Chris's Journal

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"healing class"

There are signs of spring! I had to "leave twice" Friday morning. On the second trip out the door I saw a fat robin on the wall. Hooray-there is hope!

The "healing class" that I mentioned is just how I am refering to all the learning I am doing for my healing. Wouldn't it be great if there were such a class?! I am using the wonderful ideas and suggestions and recipes from the posse on Crazy Sexy Cancer, especially Debbie, Sharon, Dee, and Callie). I am reading books suggested by Kay and Jep, the CSC site, and my beautiful study group (Sheila, Gayla, Kathy). I am doing the lenten readings on the fabulous basic missions site (that Callie is amazing!). I am getting massages (thanks Sue!), looking into acupuncture. Working on the juicing (can't wait for my CSA box again!). Dealing to healing...so much to learn.

Crazy Sexy Cancer blog--http://crazysexycancer.blogspot.com/
Basic Missions--http://www.basicmissions.com/

It is a whole new semester!
hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I'm so so so so proud of you and everything you're doing for yourself! You know how to reach me if you need anything at all, and I hope you don't hesitate to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home