Chris's Journal

Thursday, February 21, 2008

more healing...not just dealing

I mentioned this before-trying to move from just dealing to healing. Over the last 3+ years I think I have done well just dealing, but, I am learning that is not enough. I was finding myself mad and sad...and then sitting and eating and avoiding. Ugh. I know in my head the things I should do/want to do. I just could not "get off dead center" as my dad would say. Papers and bills are piling up. The house is cluttered. Very little exercise or meditation time. Filling the sad/worried times with food. Ugh again!

so...I am putting it out there...fessing up and stating my intentions. My friend Kay and I are really working on that. Put it out there and do your part/do the work. I think that Uncle Guy and my brother say it best: Take part in your own rescue.

It is the first week of "healing class" and I am getting my text books and lab materials, and working on assignments. With vision board, juicer, blog buddies, and friends to study with...gee, I hope I like all my teachers...

hugs,
chris

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I hope you like them all too. If you ever need anything, ANYTHING at all. Don't hesitate love. Keep your head up, anything, everything is possible.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Darcy said…

    Hey there. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just remember you are a precious child of God. It takes a while for our brains sometimes to catch up with all that has gone on in our lives. You are an inspiration to our family so you must be doing something right! We love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home