Chris's Journal

Friday, January 20, 2006

I am not liking Januarys

January is just not my month...I started 2004 with a roll-over on the Interstate. January 2005 started with the cancer diagnosis and chemo. January 2006 started with the loss of my beloved Uncle Guy. He died this Tuesday. He was just a few years older than me and was like a big brother. We grew up in Casper and I have so many memories of him. I am stunned and so, so sad. He died while out ice skating in Haines, Alaska. That is where he has lived since 1974.

I did not go up to Haines-the service is Saturday. Instead I went to chemo yesterday.

I know I try to send only positive messages....how about later?

Ok, ok, I will end on a good note. Can't help myself!
Yesterday at chemo my oncologist gave me a rock with the word HOPE on it. She always makes sure I know we work on hope.... Thank you.

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home