Chris's Journal

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ugh

....I mean, Happy Holidays!
I had chemo on Friday. I moved it from Wednesday since the weather report was full of sub-zero temperatures, snow and wind.

Day 3 and 4 after chemo seem to be the worst. I was able to do some holiday shopping and decorating over the weekend. We had our Guatemala market at church on Sunday and then I went down for the count. Here it is Wednesday and I finally took a shower and dragged my carcas into work.

I will have a CT scan next week to see if the Alimta is working and to check results of the radiation. Will meet with my oncologist on the 30th. If the chemo is working, I will have chemo that same day.

Hope you all are enjoying all the holiday festivities. Food, family, friends, fun....and lots of lights!
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home