Chris's Journal

Friday, October 07, 2005

On to the new stuff...

It is gorgeous here-a perfect fall morning!

I started chemo on Tuesday. Had a bit of a reaction to it, so now (bummer) I will have to have the Benedryl before I do the Alimta. Which means, I have to rely on rides again. It was easier for me to get myself to and fro. I feel bad asking my friends to give up 5 hours of their day.

I had a good talk with Dr. Kanard--discussed some of the realities and that is always hard, but she always emphasizes that we are going on hope.

Was home all day on Wednesday and part of Thursday. Just could not get out of bed. Feeling pretty squishy today, but I am getting through my long work list before I head out to Jackson. Two conferences next week.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home