Chris's Journal

Monday, October 24, 2005

Long time no chat!

Sorry that I have been out of touch! 3 conferences in 2 weeks and lots of home improvement projects!

Feeling great and loving this gorgeous fall.

Chemo coming up on Wednesday. I am hoping that I will not be as tired this time. I think the fatigue after the last round of chemo was exacerbated by the effects of radiation.

Attended the Wyoming Cancer Conference in Casper last week. Jenny Garcia from UW and I worked a table-talking about all the great databases available. We were also able to attend the conference. I brought home a lot of good information for my job and for my own cancer journey. Dr. Barrasso spoke during lunch on Thursday. He said that his hope is that lung cancer is the next race for the cure. Man, me too!

I am hoping to send the proclamation request over to the Gov's office today for Lung Cancer Awareness Month (November). More on that later.

Get out there and enjoy this beautiful weather!
Hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home