Chris's Journal

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What I did on my summer vacation

I have not kept up well with the blog....but, I have kept up really well with having fun!

Since the start of my chemo break I have:

Seen Lyle Lovett in concert
Gone to Texas and floated in the pool at Liz's
Cleaned up the flood in my basement, with a LOT of help from friends
Celebrated Christmas in June in a cabin in Estes
Participated in Relay for Life (our team swept the thing!)
Held a brand new baby (welcome to our circle Avery!)
Went to Casper to do training and visit with dad and grandma (She is 91 and amazing!)
...and then on to Sheridan for a cooking class (seafood and sauces)
Took a meditation class
Saw Keb Mo in concert in Boulder at the Chatauqua (what a cool place! http://www.chautauqua.com/ He dedicated a song to me from Cathy! The song is One Friend-
to hear the song, go to http://www.kebmo.com/ and then to music)
Was celebrated at an amazing Queenly fundraiser...I am overwhelmed by the love and support.
(I will see if Des will load some pictures)
Had lots of family and friends visiting, including dear ones from New Zealand
Went to Lander for the Library Leadership Institute
Wandered the beach in Mexico with Cathy.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fabulous Friends, Fabulous Food, Fabulous Fun!

What is better?!
Happy Summer....and, thank you all so much.
Love,
Chris

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home