Chris's Journal

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Progress

I had a new CT scan on Monday and met with Dr. Kanard today. The report from the radiologist indicated that there had been no change (no shrinking, but no growth either). I asked if there were "other guns" and she said that I would start on a new drug called Alimta. Then a call from the radiologist with information based on a comparison with the November CT scan--there was some change. Dr. Kanard calls it a mixed response. The main mass has shrunk a cm. and the fluid is gone. So, some good news! I have chemo tomorrow (Taxol and Carboplatin). I will do 2 more treatments and then I have a break.

Shareen told me this story of this glorious field of daffodils. People would come from miles away to see it. In the middle of the flowers was a little house. On the door a note: One day at a time, one bulb at a time.

Happy Spring!
Love, Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home