Chris's Journal

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All rested and tan...

and it is time for chemo again. Sheesh.

Nantucket was wonderful. Toes in the sand, great meals of fresh fish, fun family to hang out with (Eleanor and Henry even put on a play-thank you!), sunsets on the beach. Ahhhhhhhhh!

My chemo schedule:
August 28
September 18 (and, I think, a PET scan)
October 9
October 30
All Thursdays and all in the afternoon. I like having treatment in the afternoon. I can get part of a day in at work.

I am starting to lose count, but I think that tomorrow is number 50 on the Alimta. (I am now in contact with another "poster child" for Alimta. She has had 69 treatments on Alimta! Gives a girl hope.)

Hope everyone has had a great summer.
hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Des said…

    You can be the Green Goblin for Halloween!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home