Chris's Journal

Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Friday!

It is summer here today and I am loving it! I am busy cramming as much fun as I can into this break time...like I don't pack fun in during the rest of the time!
Meet with the oncologist next Wednesday (results of bone scan and CT scan) and then I am off to Texas to float in the pool, soak up some sun and laugh a whole lot with Liz! She and Jim always show me such a fun time-love going to "Club Cain." Des, Ben and I have tickets to see Lyle Lovett the night before I go to Texas and before Des goes into labor. She and I have made quite a pair with all our physical changes and cranky days! We were surprised they did not just move us into an office together and close the door!

Cathy and I will finally get to do Christmas next month! We are heading for a cabin in Estes. I love it up there. Then a trip to Casper for some visiting and to do a couple of training sessions and then to Sheridan for a cooking class. If July goes the way I want it to Leslie and the kids will be here from New Zealand, then I have the Library Leadership Institute in Lander. Also get to go to see Keb Mo in concert in Boulder-too cool!

July is filling up fast-hope that treatment can start the first part of August rather than July. Not that I don't want to keep knocking this thing in the head, but I also want to keep living my life. So much to do!

Hope to also spend lots of time with Carrie. Had a great visit with her on Mother's Day. She spoils me!

I have heard from so many people that they check the blog. Wow and thank you for checking in! You all provide me with such good energy.

Hugs,
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home