Chris's Journal

Thursday, January 29, 2015

checking in

Well, I really have dropped the ball on this blog. I think, if I am reading the stats right, I have written 358 blog posts. 

It was started waaaaaaaaaaayy back in the beginning, to help me keep everyone up to date on all the cancer crap.  I never dreamed that I would be posting 10 years later.  I never dreamed that I would get to a point where I would wonder--is it cancer/chemo or just getting older? Who knew that would be a luxury?!

So, here we are.  4th protocol.  It is a weird thing, taking an oral chemo.  It arrives on my porch. That in itself was weird. I take it twice a day.  Every day.
So, in some ways, I get to live a more normal life.  In other ways, it keeps it in my face.  Twice a day.  Every day.

I have a scan in February to check on how it is doing.

hugs,
chris

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home