Chris's Journal

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

anybody still checking?!

I am sorry that I have not posted in so long...
I started to feel good, more like myself and I just took a break from cancer.  I did not even participate in Relay for Life this year.

I have been off of chemo for a year.  It took 9+ months to feel this good.  I am now walking more, working out more, saying yes more.  Feels wonderful.

I know this has been a luxury.  I keep that red bow on my mirror to remind me what a gift I have been given.

I have a PET scan on Friday.

Here's to a grand summer, everyone!
hugs,
chris

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger TamERoss said…

    I do still check and I know my mom does too! Awesome that you have been able to have this break....here's to that break continuing. Love you!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Chris, I have been following since you started this blog in Jan. 2005. You should make the blog into a book. Your journey through this has been so life affirming and honest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home