Chris's Journal

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Xalkori

Wow-I just can't get back into regular blog posting!  Sorry about that.

So, after chemo ed, I really had my chin dragging on the floor. So did not want to start back up. One of the nurses says, "I want to get you started so that we can get you feeling better."

yeah, about that...I feel wonderful!  I know that most of your patients are sick...  I know I am lucky, but you are about to take a well person and try to make her sick!

And, I was, for a few weeks. So not happy.  But now, my body has adjusted to the chemo (weird, but true) and I am doing great on it.  Few pesky things, few weird things, but sooooo do-able.  Yippee!!

I take it twice a day, every day.  Will have a scan in October.

And, since the universe smiles on me-I get to take my dad to Alaska to visit my brother!

Hope you are all having a grand summer.
hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger TamERoss said…

    That is good news! I hope it continues. Jealous of your trip to Alaska. Have a grand adventure!! Love and hugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home