Chris's Journal

Thursday, February 06, 2014

no news is good news (?)

I took a break from chemo...and a break from cancer.  Have had the luxury of days when I do not think about it.  What a gift.
So, that explains why I have not posted in so long. I have focused on living my life and not on reflecting about cancer world.

I still cannot believe how blessed I am .  Who gets diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer and still be here to take a  break 9 years later?  wow.

I let so much go undone, unsaid, un-thanked... I am trying now to catch up.  So, if you have sent me something lovely and did not hear from me.  Please know how much it meant.  I have really been made aware of how much I did not do, now that I have had the chance to get the damn chemo drugs out of my system and a bit of fear out of my heart.

So, I am taking a deep breath.

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home