Chris's Journal

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Fall is in the air

...and that means covering the plants to buy some time (and hope for some tomatoes!), a recharge with the change of seasons, and back to school.

Lux on his first day of kindergarten!
He looks so grown up....wow.  I better get to Portland!

Still doing ok on the Xalkori.  Some days I feel really awful after I take it.  Other days are not too bad.  Weird "doing" chemo every day.  Do notice that the fatigue has come back.  So did not miss that the first part of the summer.  Had some zip in my step.

Alaska was wonderful.  Pretty special to get to take dad up there.  Awesome seeing my brother and Betsy and where they live.  Also got to see my cousin Daymond, his wife Renee and meet their kids.  Also went to visit Uncle Guy's grave.  Been needing to do that.
Haines is a beautiful place. I recommend it!

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home