Chris's Journal

Friday, March 26, 2010

Attitude Post #2

Attitudeā€¦Bad! I know, I just wrote about attitude, positive attitude. And here I sit feeling like crap. Driving down for chemo yesterday I could feel my good attitude slipping. I did not want to feel green for another week. 82nd week of green (at least they were not all in a row). I did not want to miss out on stuff, fall behind in stuff.
Wah, Wah, Wah!
Ok, so my goal this round is to try and not let it frustrate me, to stay off the couch and at least putter with stuff (I do love the word stuff! So professional!). I have a yoga workshop in the morning. That should help get it rolling. I think I should go buy daffodils. Bring some spring and cheer into the place.
You too!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
c

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Ara said…

    Chris,
    You have so much to live for; you have every right to be pissed!! Green can't feel good. Please know you are thought of and loved by so many. Pink ahead.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Chris;

    Sometimes it seems like the mind is awake and ready to go hours before the body wants to follow!
    My radiation is over but now will have a bit of surgery on Good Friday. You hang in there! Wishes to you for a nice Easter!
    Berta is loads of support for us both! Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home