Chris's Journal

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

soapbox time again

This came from my oncologist and the Cancer Center where I get my treatment.

Please join me in signing a petition to ask our elected officials to Stop
Cancer Care Cuts. We have the best cancer care in the world but it is now
endangered by continuous government cuts to cancer care payments to cancer
clinics. Health care reform needs to address the cancer care crisis.
I have joined other Americans in signing a petition that will be sent to
policymakers. Please read the Stop Cancer Care Cuts Petition at
http://www.communityoncology.org/coa-petition and add your name to show
your support for the future of cancer care in our country.

Thanks for considering this.
And, as always, thank you for supporting the fight against cancer.

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home