Chris's Journal

Friday, January 29, 2010

much better!

Friday, suns out, and I am not green!
Finally felt good yesterday. I am happy to have an adult bed time again. The fatigue was brutal this time.
This year feels better too. Summer and fall were just dreary for me. It has occured to me that getting a death sentence, trying to come to grips with that, then getting on a treatment that is keeping me stable, alive and doing well...I had some post traumatic stress to deal with. I was seeing stable as frustrating and not healing. Now I realize, that stable is healing. It has not wandered off and that is fantastic. This next round will be number 80. That has been hard to deal with. To have felt crappy for almost 2 years out of the last 5... discouraging.

But, the key here is, ALIVE AND DOING WELL!!

Number 80...bring it on!

Happy weekend!
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home