Chris's Journal

Friday, February 19, 2010

happily

Happy Friday. I am heading out of the green, trying for a grown-up bedtime, and looking forward to the weekend. Hope that there is a glass of wine in my pretty immediate future.

Came across this woman's site and also her facebook, WTF?
I thought I would leave that for a second...I know what you thought! But, it acutally is, WTF? Where's the Funding (for lung cancer) (http://www.wtflungcancer.com/) From her page, "It’s time to take the stigma OUT of lung cancer – smokers or not – and get lung cancer the attention and funding it deserves. Until then, I will continue to loudly scream, “WTF” for Lung Cancer?” "
You can check out her pages and there is also a CafePress site for stuff. http://www.cafepress.com/wtf_lungcancer

10 days to get to feeling better this time. Happily it was a 3 day weekend and I could lay low...and happily the Olympics were on. I could lay on the couch and flip between that and the decorating channel...and happily I had a selection of food from Meg and daily calls from Liz...and happily my dad was here for a few days. Happily green? Nah! Just green and happily distracted and cared for.

hugs,
chris
p.s. for Art--stay out of Google and hang in there!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger jenniferwindrum said…

    Hey Chris. Thanks for the mention of my "WTF?" (Where's the Funding) for Lung Cancer? campaign. Much appreciated. Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home