Chris's Journal

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

thank you

Several of you dear folks sent me messages after reading the last few blogs. Thank you for your more than kind words. Peg P.--you made me cry and you lifted me up. Sherri--"believe it, know it"...powerful words, powerful intentions. Sheila--your support keeps me going. Liz--I know, I know! I just need you to remind me. Peg K.--your regular notes of support and insight are invaluable.
And, thank you Marci for the care packages. Just when I need a laugh or something to comfort--there is a bit of care tied up in a ribbon.
And, thank you Amy and Jim. The beautiful flowers to celebrate 3 years of survival--a big ol vase of cheer!

I am so blessed to have so many out there who send prayers and positive energy my way. Sheila wrote, "You gotta know there are a lot of people filling the universe with positive energy for you."

Wow and thank you.

Peg P. wrote, "May you be surrounded with angels and lots of love"

Oh, I am...I am.

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home