Chris's Journal

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Up. Down.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

Most days I am doing good, living in the moment, laughing, and feeling very, very lucky.

Then there are days...that I feel so discouraged. Feeling crummy for over a 100 days/year. I hate to look at pictures. It is startling to see myself looking hagard, old and fat, and not at all like myself. I get more and more behind with more and more things. I finally get to my power yoga and walking, and then it is chemo again, and I just don't feel like it.

I know, I know. Glass half full. Luckily I spend most of my time there...I am so happy that I have lived longer than they thought. I feel good more than I feel bad. I don't have multiple surgical scars or debilitating sickness. I am keenly aware of how really sick folks get. I know that I am very, very lucky.

Up. Down. Up. Down.

hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home