Chris's Journal

Friday, August 10, 2007

Ye ha!

Sorry I have not blogged in a while....I am happy to report that I have been on the road for work! I love it! It makes me so happy to be training. I have been in Lander twice (and out to Ft. Washakie) and in Laramie. Up next is Jackson.

Coming back from Ft. Washakie this week, we stopped at a raspberry farm outside of Shoshoni. Wonderful spot! Raspberry deLight Farms. (www.raspberrydelightfarms.com) Came home with fresh raspberries, raspberry chipotle sauce, raspberry vinegar...yum! Add that to all my yummy produce from our CSA...life is good!

I am coming into my "good days." Starting to feel better. It takes about a week after chemo. But, still not having to miss work. I am a very lucky person.

Happy Friday!
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home