Chris's Journal

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

off to a great start!

Wow-my summer is off to a fabulous start! I took a road trip to Utah and Idaho. Visited friends and my cousin Bengta in Salt Lake. Spent some time on the farm in Idaho with Andrea and Nick. Dan and his wife Lori came by the farm for a visit. So great to see them--what a treat! Andrea drove back to Wyoming with me and we had a few days together in Cheyenne. We got each others flower pots planted, drank G&T's, solved the world's problems, and had a grand old time! Last week I was in Boulder for work. It was a good conference and I had a fun time-always a plus. Ate at an amazing place called the Boulder Dushanbe Tea House. Fabulous!
Got home Friday afternoon just in time to go out to the Relay for Life. Walked the survivor lap with my pals/team at my side. They are part of the reason I am doing so well. (Thank you!!) Sunday I drove to Sheridan to meet up with my friend Kay from Bozeman-haven't seen her in about 15 years. Needless to say, we had a lot of catching up to do! We talked non-stopped, laughed, explored the area, went to a polo match (very cool!), and got ourselves motivated.

What's next?!!

Our Relay for Life team did great--we raised almost $11,000! Such a great event-raise awareness, educate, give hope...

I hope you all have grand summer plans.
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home