Chris's Journal

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I hope that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. Please know how thankful I am for you.

Cathy and I met in Fort Collins Tuesday night and she surprised me with an early Thanksgiving celebration before I went off to chemo on Wednesday. So nice! Thank you!

Had a total emotional meltdown at chemo...some days. Amazing support from Dr. K and the nurses-wow! They have an oncology social worker there, so I will meet with her-a place to dump and deal.

Brain scan was clear-whew!

hugs,
chris

3 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Gwyn said…

    Hugs to you Chris! Hey sweetie if anyone deserves to have a "meltdown" it's you! Melt away! Good news regarding the scan! Hugs from Oklahoma!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger SueK said…

    Hi Chris,
    Glad to hear the good news and don't you fret at all about meltdowns :) A meltdown is a good for you.
    Glad you have had some Thanksgiving, even if it was early. Love, Sue

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Ara said…

    Chris, the journey is rough right now. I hold you in my thoughts and prayers daily. Hope is how I cope, love sustains me. I wish these for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home