Chris's Journal

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feeling good!

I have a whole week of feeling good ahead of me. Nice!

Had a phone call from the Cancer Center. Not sure if insurance will cover the Avastin with the Alimta. Until we get that all worked out, I am not going to start the Avastin (that is me talking). Just Alimta is like, $11,000 each time. Zoinks!
Thank goodness I have insurance!

Lots of snow on the ground-I still have irises to plant! Hope the weekend goes back to fall.

Thanks for all your support and love.
hugs,
chris

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ara said…

    Thinking of you and glad you are feeling good. Sunshine and a skif of snow here

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Thinking about you. Put all that nasty insurance as far out of your mind as your can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home