Chris's Journal

Friday, September 02, 2011

Long weekend ahead

Hi folks!
Sorry the blog line went dead. I guess I had nothing to share!!

Just had my 100th Alimta. My oncologist is keeping me on it til we see what the next PET scan says. That will be October 12th.

The green lasted almost 2 weeks last time. But, I did not have my acupuncture. Here is hoping that this one is easier...and shorter.

The yard has recovered fairly well-the perennials came back and I replanted some flowers for color-thank you Char and Marilyn, Cindy, Bobbi and Venice. Also, thank you Sue for sending the flower arrangment-I carried it from home to work to patio.

The insurance adjuster has been there, now for all the calls for roofing, gutters, screens....

Hope everyone has grand plans for the long weekend.

hugs,
chris

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger DanB said…

    Hey, Glad to hear the plants are regrowing. Hope you're doing great.

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger DanB said…

    Hey, That's me trying to comment. "Glad to hear the plants are regrowing. Hope you're doing great!"

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Ara said…

    Chris, Keeping you in my prayers. Any newer drugs to try?
    Hugs always,
    Ara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home