Chris's Journal

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hope that it is a good luck day for everyone. Celebrate!

April
Comes like an idiot, babbling and strewing flowers.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
I just love that! Reminds me of me!!
Had a PET scan on Wednesday. Should have the results when I go down for chemo on the 19th. Here's hoping! I was a little stressed out on Wednesday. After doing this for more than two years, I have a routine and I have figured out how to live my life without CANCER being at the front of my brain. Then I have a PET scan and it puts it in my face. I have to think about it and worry about it. I must admit, I was a bit cranky that day! Went to yoga last night and then Amy and I had pedicures--I feel much better!
Don't forget the yoga-thon on Sunday, 10-1 at the Community House in Lion's Park (Cheyenne). Also, the spaghetti lunch, silent auction and jewelry sale on the 22nd. Both are fundraising events for Relay for Life.
Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs,
chris
p.s. Dr. Kanard just called--STABLE!!! Now, that is a great birthday present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home