Chris's Journal

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm still here!

Sorry that it has been so long since I posted. 

I have been to Texas to find the sun.  Came home to a blizzard and chemo... I was tempted to just get back on a plane.

Been feeling pretty good.  Finally walking a lot-now that I can do it without snow boots!  My friend Kay was here this last weekend and we did a Wyoming Cares 5 K. Walking not running!  Felt good.  Then we bought horseshoes and went back to the park to pitch shoes.  Sorry Uncle Guy-I am not very good!  The following morning we walked the lake again.  I have walked every day this week.  Awesome!

Will have one more chemo and then a PET.  I am so hoping that is shows shrink or stable and that I can plan another break.

Our Cheyenne Relay for Life is on June 7th.  If you are close by, come and walk with me.  If you would like to donate, you can do so on my page, http://main.acsevents.org/goto/KickButtWY.

 hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Ara said…

    So glad to hear from you. Hope you can get off the kemo again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home