Chris's Journal

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring

Happy First Day of Spring!
In true Wyoming Spring fashion, I have on my Uggs but my flip flops are in the car!  Hoping I get to change when I go down to Ft C for chemo today.  I need to be warm!

They are decreasing the steroid today during infusion... We have been decreasing the amount this year.  I have hated the "decadron hangover" that I get for a couple of days after chemo.
Here's hoping it goes well.

Had a grand time in Oregon with Carrie and Lux.  We went to Hood River (awesome!) and another day, to the coast.  Ran on the beach in high wind and driving rain. There was no keeping Lux off the sand!
 I will post a picture soon.

If you can't find spring where you are...go buy some daffodils. I am!
hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ara said…

    May tomorrow be a grand day. Hope kemo goes well and treats you to a good day tomorrow. that stuf has to be horrid, but what can you do? Maybe your oncologist can do something different to alleviate the effects. Keep springing friend, and smile with your heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home