Chris's Journal

Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh My Gosh!

It feels so good to feel good!!

It took more than 7 weeks from the last chemo to feel good.  I kind of have my face back (from the steroids), I am not as tense, cranky/fussy.  I am not green.  I just feel lighter.  Sweetness!

I was supposed to start chemo this Wednesday.  However, the CT guided needle biopsy is not til next Monday, so, chemo will have to wait a bit.  

I am so not ready to do it again.  I know I have to.  I know I will.  Just not ready.

But, for today...it is all good!

Saw this on a facebook post: 

There are many paths up the mountain. May I not forget to breathe and look around.

hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ara said…

    Such a good quote, most of us could follow. You are one amazing spirit Chris thank you for being so positive.
    Ara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home