Chris's Journal

Friday, April 06, 2012

chemo recovery

Finally feeling pretty good. Stomach is still cranky. Hoping that gets better fast-Rockies season opener is tonight and I would love to have a glass of wine while I watch the game.

Had chemo (and acupuncture) on the 28th. Went for acupuncture again on the 3rd in hopes of getting a boost. Seems to have really helped. Tried to teach my yoga class on Wednesday-yikes! So dizzy. They had to finish their sun salutations without me!

I think that doing the acupuncture helps a lot, I get my B-12 shots every 21 days (rather than the every 9 weeks), and I have been allowed to decrease the amount of the "damn decadron" (steroid). Nice to have my face back!

Next chemo is the 18th. sigh.

Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home