Chris's Journal

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy, Happy!

Happy Friday! I am ready for the weekend.
Had a fabulous time in Portland. That Lux is just the best (but then, so is his mommy!). He and I had long and meaningful conversations, laughed and cuddled.
Dan and Lori drove over and took us all out to eat at Fish Grotto for Carrie's 30th birthday. Wonderful food and a grand time.
Farmer's market, Canon Beach, re-decorating, hanging out. Perfect!

I can't believe that it is time for chemo again. Coming up on Monday. I am hoping that this round of green does not last as long as last time. Sure is messing with my feet. Good thing it is still flip flop season!!

Have a grand weekend!
hugs,
chris

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger DanB said…

    Wow, am I ever slow to post to this one! We did have a great time with everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home