Chris's Journal

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

chemo on a Monday-yuk!

Not a way to start the week! It was lovely to have the acupuncture. Always so healing to visit with Stacey. She is amazing. But then, to be feeling so darn good (especially with a few extra days), and wam! Here we go again. Number 66 on the Alimta. Number 72 overall. I must be getting pretty blase about it all. I went to get my log that I keep after every infusion. I had not written a thing last time! I guess that is good-things are staying the same and I am doing great!

I was on the road last week for work. I love it so much! I was in Dayton with teachers, Basin and Riverton with public library folks. Then to Jackson for Information Power with the school library media group. Fantastic gathering. It took me 4 1/2 hours to go over the mountains! So much construction. Then on to Alpine and Kemmerer. Lots of miles and lots of folks. Beautiful scenery. I love my job!

Hope you all are enjoying your summer.
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home