Chris's Journal

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cranky!!

Ok, I am hoping that I can just blame this crankiness on the chemo! What a fuss-budget. Good thing I have yoga tonight-time to breathe and calm.

Finally feeling less squishy today. Was really green on Monday (only worked a couple of hours)and Tuesday. Not as bad yesterday-was able to have a glass of wine with Debbie and Sheila before our Relay for Life team meeting. (We are gearing up for some fun fundraising. Stay tuned!)

I loved this from Leroy Sievers' cancer blog (npr.org/mycancer) yesterday:
"I know what Mari meant, of course. Having gone through cancer once, who wouldn't be afraid that it will come back? It happened to me. But I think that safety is an illusion. Life is an adventure, meant to be lived. It's full of ups and downs, triumphs and defeats, risk and reward. But never safety. Not true safety. So all we can do is pay our money, buy a ticket and take the ride. Even keeping your hands and arms inside the car doesn't mean it's safe. And I don't think it's meant to be."

Let's enjoy the ride! See you in the ticket line!
hugs,
chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home